Ref No: HS 118 Program Name: Working Safely
|13 Mar 2023||17 Mar 2023||Dubai, UAE||$ 4,750||Registration Closed|
|31 Jul 2023||04 Aug 2023||Dubai, UAE||$ 4,750|
|16 Oct 2023||20 Oct 2023||Dubai, UAE||$ 4,750|
Upon completion of this course the delegated will have a firm understanding of the basics of safety and loss prevention. The concept of having a safety culture, not only in the work place but as a way of life, will be explained and emphasized.
The delegates will be provided with the tools and training to allow them to carry out basic hazard identification and risk assessments in their workplace.
Participants will learn by taking part in exercises, syndicate and group workshops, as well as looking at case studies and real life situations.
Introduction to safety and loss prevention.
- Course aims and objectives.
- Why safety and loss prevention is important to everyone
- Accident/incident prevention.
- Accident/incident investigation.
- Analyzing incidents/accidents.
- Risk assessment methodologies.
Risk assessment in the work place.
- Work place Control and development.
- Control of hazardous substances.
- Fire hazards.
- Explosion hazards.
- Toxic hazards.
- Electricity Hazards.
- Emergency Preparedness.
Fire risk assessments, permit to work and manual handling.
- Fire risk assessments.
- Fire detection and extinguishing.
- Safe systems of work
- Work permits.
- Manual handling.
- Safety transportation and handling.
- Area classification
- Design of safety
Health and safety management system.
- Personnel protective equipment.
- Industrial psychology
- Human factors.
- Industrial safety
- Health and safety management systems